Just catching up on some replies today on my YouTube channel, and was surprised to see this on my channel!
Wow! It seems like such a short time has passed since my channel reached the first million, but actually it was a year and a half ago.
In that time, I have indeed continued to play guitar every day – my chain is unbroken! Unfortunately, due to work and band commitments, I haven’t had the necessary free time to produce many new videos and blog posts.
Of my 53 videos, the top 5 most viewed videos are:
- Potentiometers- How They Work, Disassembly and Exploration (130,886)
- Guitar Ground: Dealing with ground noise problems (118,301)
- Guitar Tone Capacitors, part 1: Evaluating Material Types (114,661)
- Wiring Up Guitar Electronics 4, Connecting Tone Cap (111,317)
- Epiphone Riviera P93 Review (96,960)
Interesting to see the Epi Riviera Review video on that list. It was my first video on YouTube, and was just a quickie one take low-quality webcam video, with lousy audio. I’d obviously rather see that video fall to the bottom of the list, while my more well-produced videos get more attention. But it is what it is!
As I say at the end of most of my videos- “hope this has been helpful, and thanks for watching.”